2nd senior administrative official in line responsible for directing a dept, division, or college and reports to a Director.
Oversee and coordinate clinical services of Counseling and Psychological Services, provide direct counseling services and after-hours on-call services, and supervise counseling staff and graduate student trainees. Provide consultation and outreach to students and campus groups. Gather, interpret, and analyze data for the purpose of continuous improvement. Responsible for setting employee goals, assessing performance, providing feedback, and making pay recommendations.
- Coordinating clinical services of Counseling and Psychological Services.
- Supervise professional staff and graduate-level trainees.
- Provide initial consultations; risk assessment and management; provide individual, group and couples counseling.
- Provide crisis intervention and after-hours emergency on-call coverage.
- Provide outreach and consultation to campus community.
- Direct the administration and data analysis of assessment surveys related to clinical services.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Kennesaw State University is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and/or veteran status.
Bachelor's degree and 4+ years of related work experience.
- Preferred Education: Doctoral degree in Counseling or Clinical Psychology
- Preferred Work Experience: Minimum of three to five years in college counseling setting with progressive responsibilities.
- Preferred Certifications: Licensed Psychologist in Georgia
- Preferred Skills: Specialized skills include a focus on coordinating and providing direct client services, ability to engage in data-informed decision-making, knowledge of current trends in collegiate mental health services, ability to develop, implement, and evaluate models of client services.