ASSISTANT ADMINISTRATIVE DIRECTOR
Duties: The Assistant Administrative Director manages the office's daily administrative functions to ensure that a high level of support and excellent customer service are offered to faculty, students, clients and others working with the Clinic. The Assistant Administrative Director directly supervises and inspires administrative staff team members and undergraduate work study student(s) and is responsible for ensuring the technological needs of the Clinic are met by evaluating and implementing new software products, providing technology training to students and faculty, and developing creative technological solutions to a variety of Clinic projects. The Assistant Administrative Director will provide a variety of administrative assistance, and may also provide paralegal support with client representation.
Qualifications: * Bachelor's Degree and/or Paralegal Certificate and 3 years to 5 years of experience within a law firm, legal services organization, or corporate legal department, or equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
* Must possess demonstrated supervisory experience.
* Must have strong technology skills and familiarity with case and document management software, such as iManage/FileSite or comparable products. Advanced level of proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Adobe and Sharepoint) is required.
* Spanish language proficiency is a plus.
* Possesses excellent interpersonal, communication and customer service skills. Must be reliable, have a strong work ethic and bring initiative and enthusiasm to his/her work.
* Enjoys working in a fast paced environment, is able to multi-task and operates successfully under pressure.
* Works successfully independently, but also is able to work collaboratively within the department and with colleagues in the law school, and also outside partners.
* Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills are a necessity.
* Models professional behavior, and values being a mentor to students and staff. Enjoys developing and fostering staff professional growth.
* Understands and observes all professional obligations, including client confidentiality.
Reference Number: 56-26242
Salary Grade: 026
Employment Type: Exempt
Org: Law School Clinical Programs
Special Requirements: Background check required after a conditional job offer is made. Consideration of the background check will be tailored to the requirements of the job.
Job Family: A-General/Professional Administrative