Onsite Program Manager
Under limited supervision the Onsite Program Manager is responsible for managing Onsite Campus student enrollment and continuation (where assigned) through the effective implementation of new student recruitment, registration, retention and other relevant student service processes. In addition, the Onsite Program Manager will function as the primary point of contact for all client interaction with VZW local management staff. Including University Development presentations and quarterly program reviews for the VZW site management team. This position requires extensive overnight travel.
- Develop, manage and ensure a strong working relationship with key contacts at the Verizon Wireless sites. Function as the single point of contact responsible for information flow and client management.
- Ensure the admissions process is operating efficiently.
- Actively participate in all aspects of the new student recruitment and enrollment process to include outreach events and other university development activities.
- Administer the admissions and registration process for all signed onsite programs. This would include assisting prospective students in completing their applications, providing them with class schedules and supporting our new population with all administrative and operation functions required.
- Partner with other departments as necessary to finalize enrollment process, including the Business Office, Academics, and the University Registrar's Office.
- Partner with Academic Partners to manage their specific area of responsibility.
- Foster an environment of cooperation and teamwork among field staff and all support departments.
- Adhere to all University policies and procedures and federal, state, and accrediting agency rules with respect to recruitment.
- Additional responsibilities as assign by Associate Regional Director of Onsite Operations.
- Bachelor's degree in communications, business or related field required. Master's degree preferred
Certificates, licenses and registrations:
- Demonstrated admissions or sales experience including the ability to achieve assigned goals in a fast-paced, service-driven environment is highly preferred.
- 2-5 years proven customer service, admission or successful sales experience required.
- Must be able to make strategic business decisions.
- Must possess strong leadership, coaching, and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to think independently and take initiative to proactively solve problems.
- Must be detail-oriented and have a focus on achieving optimum levels of service, while maintaining high ethical standards and attention to compliance with University policies and regulations.
- Must possess the initiative and determine necessary to provide valuable and timely services to prospective and newly enrolling students.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office to include Word, Excel, Outlook and previous experience with a CRM is preferred.
- Must maintain a professional appearance and adhere to Strayer University's dress code standards at all times.
- Exceptional phone, email, written and oral communication, customer service and organizational skills
Working at Strayer is rewarding and each one of us is incredibly passionate about succeeding at our mission and that passion is contagious. With that in mind we are always in search of dedicated, talented individuals who want to be part of something that's enriching, challenging, and rewarding.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete our application process, please contact our Human Resources Department at Careers@strayer.edu.
We€™re honored and proud to announce that Strayer University has been recognized as a 2017 Top Workplace by the Washington Post.
Strayer University is an equal opportunity employer and employs qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other classification proscribed under applicable law.