Call Center Manager
The Call Center Manager will be responsible for managing all components of the call center.
- Manage/motivate/develop customer service representatives and supervisors.
- Participate in personnel issues, including the interview/hiring process and staff evaluations, as needed.
- Conduct training classes, as needed.
- Draft and review error-free IVR's and reports as required by project documents and client requirements.
- Act as liaison between other departments, such as Quality Assurance, Systems, Communications, Banking, Communications and I&D. Report and respond to management on case issues and status.
- Resolve escalated issues, involving claimants, as needed.
- Prepare projects reports, as requested by management.
- Monitor/evaluate external teams for efficiency.
- Coordinate project staff in achievement of project requirements, including training on procedures and protocols, evaluating and monitoring progress by performing audits and providing additional support and training as required.
- Bachelor of Arts degree
- Ability to write reports, correspondence, and procedures for case management.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing and with responsiveness to other managers, clients, and claimants.
- Computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common spreadsheets and budget reports.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from senior management and effectively supervise subordinates.
- Must have strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Excel, spreadsheets, and the ability to access and efficiently use various databases (e.g. MS Excel and MS Access).
For three decades, GCG, has been the recognized leader in providing legal administrative services for class action, mass tort and bankruptcy cases. In fact, we are the first claims administrator to have earned SOC 2, Type 1 certification.
The breadth and depth of our experience, responsiveness, global resources and state-of-the-art technology have made us the recognized leader in our field and the partner of choice for leading law firms, corporate legal departments, government agencies, and other legal professionals requiring our unique administrative support.
With more attorneys than any other firm in our business, and a staff of more than 500 that includes a team of software engineers, call center professionals, in-house legal advertising specialists and graphic artists with extensive website design experience, resources are unparalleled in the industry. We have offices coast-to-coast and are ready at a moment's notice to provide cost-effective administration services tailored to the needs of each case, regardless of its size or complexity.
Sun, 18 Jun 2017 08:44:30 PDT