Administrative Assistant III - ESC (P/T), CPRN42065REG
Support and Provide superior customer service to students and community by phone. Process registration for students to ensure that they are properly in their classes.
Position Title: Administrative Assistant III - ESC (P/T), CPRN42065REG
Duties of Position:
- Make high volume of outbound calls using predetermined scripts for enrollment support projects and engage students by using a positive approach to get a favorable outcome.
- Track outcome from calls made and provide report to ESC Manager.
- Answer inbound calls and respond to student inquiries.
- Create record for new dual credit students.
- Process registration for all DC/DE students while adhering to all college prerequisites.
- Register students by phone and provide students with college-wide information including assistance with Internet registration.
- Knowledge of SARS and Recruiter system to register students for Begin@COD sessions or events and update their record as required
- Handle and resolve student registration issues.
- Process Student at Large (SAL) registrations.
- Determine student and residency status and correct discrepancies in student tuition payments due to residency.
- Interpret holds and process permits or direct student to proper department.
- Research and maintain required information using available resources.
- Knowledge of all program and test score requirements.
- Responsible for verification of student information while maintaining student privacy according to FERPA.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of college policy by attending seminars and participating in departmental and college-wide committees.
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience and Education:
Excellent communication skills. Experience with word processing, email, spreadsheets, and internet. One year of experience in busy office environment. Extensive telephone and excellent customer service skills. Traveling may be required to process registrations at offsite locations.
High school graduate. Some college level courses in Office Technology Information or equivalent experience.
Same as above
Equipment & Working Conditions:
Computer, multi-line telephone, copier, Fax machine.
Extensive use of telephone and computer. Lifting up to 25 lbs. Must be able to travel in their own vehicle to high schools within District #502.
Below are the shifts for the two (2) open positions:
Position 1: Monday thru Thursday 3:00 to 7:00, Friday 1:00 to 5:00
Position 2: Monday thru Friday 12:30 to 4:30
Department: Registration Services - REG
Position Type: Part time - PT
Pay Type: Hourly Non-Exempt