Senior Big Data Analyst - Consumer Media Analytics
Join Pluto TV, one of the hottest new entertainment technology startups in Los Angeles. Description:
As an analyst at Pluto TV, you will help in uncovering insights and data-backed answers to key questions of our business. You will work closely with the Marketing Director, the Growth Team, and the product engineering team to drive actionable insights. Have the opportunity to learn and work in a fast-paced environment where your ideas and work can have a huge impact on the company.
- Help analyze data from the data warehouse to inform our business and product decisions
- Dashboard creation and maintenance
- Assist with data pulls and share insights with team
- Perform ad-hoc data and report requests
- Perform statistical analysis of platform testing
- Create impactful and easily readable internal reports and presentations
- Research and help keep team up-to-date with current industry trends, insights and learnings
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong analytical, quantitative, statistics, and math skills preferred
- Hands on experience in SQL required
- Experience with R, SAS, Eviews, Python, MODE reporting are a plus
- Understand measurement methodology of A/B and multivariate testing
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of MS Excel/Google Spreadsheets/Powerpoint
- Strong work ethic
- A positive attitude and enthusiasm to get things done goes a long way
- Creative approach to problem solving
- Experience in a digital business is a must (internet-based services, streaming services, etc.) with a preference for consumer businesses (B-C).
- Web / Technology startup experience is strongly preferred
- Entertainment sector experience is a plus.
- Quantitative degree or advanced business degree (MBA) a plus
What You Will Learn:
- Entertainment technology sector knowledge
- How to make data driven recommendations and decisions
- Analytics tactics and theories
- Data reporting
Pluto TV is a free online television service broadcasting over 75 live channels full of the TV shows, movies and Internet videos you love, all on one dial.
Los Angeles, CA
Tue, 27 Jun 2017 13:23:37 PDT