Retail Sales Manager
Join us as a RETAIL SALES MANAGER in our stores. AT&T Portables is the number one retailer in America for the largest telecommunications and Entertainment Company in the universe!
Retail Sales Managers are expected to represent the company in the most professional way possible. They teach and create leaders for the future, while making decisions to keep the company's interests first. Leaders are expected to create a productive work environment and are responsible for the development and performance of all sales activities within their location. Management is expected to recruit and develop a sales team as well as provide leadership towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in-line with the company's values and vision. The annualized average compensation for our Managers is $55,000 to $75,000.
- Perform as a role model for all employees in the location
- Achieve personal sales goals as well as assist employees with closing sales and customer service
- Drive sales performance through coaching and training
- Stay up to date on all industry information and technology
- Maintain and enforce all visual, housekeeping, and appearance standards
- Maintain all location operations including but limited to inventory, daily paperwork, schedules, and loss prevention
- Conduct employee reviews, meetings, and trainings
- Ability to work at least 45 hour work weeks
- Reliable transportation
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Establish and monitor store/kiosk work schedules
- Ability to interpret and analyze sales and commission reports
- Train, motivate, and inspire a team to achieve maximum results
- Ensure audit compliance at all times as required by carrier
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- 1-2 years wireless sales management
- 3-4 years wireless sales experience
- College Degree Preferred, High School Diploma, or GED Required
Portables is the #1 Agent for AT&T in Washington Baltimore. Portables is a consistent leader for AT&T in all sales metrics. We have been in business since 1991 and offer our employees flexible hours and paid training.
Tue, 27 Jun 2017 10:34:16 PDT