DIRECTOR OF NURSING
APPLE REHAB SAYBROOK, 100-bed skilled facility located on the beautiful shoreline of Old Saybrook, CT has immediate opening for DIRECTOR OF NURSING. Exceptional candidates will possess skilled nursing and acute care management skills. DNS will provide clinical leadership and a demonstrated commitment to both residents and staff. Apple will support your initiatives and provide corporate training to allow you to reach your fullest potential.
Apple offers top competitive salary structure, outstanding benefit package, scholarship and continued career advancement opportunities.
Qualified candidates will have the following experience and applicable license:
* Unencumbered RN Connecticut Licensure
* Strong working knowledge of State & Federal Regulations
* Excellent team building skills with creative approaches
* Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
Exceptional benefit package is as follows:
* 5 Weeks PTO
* 7 Paid Holidays
* Aetna Health Insurance effective the 1st of month
* Annual Scholarship
* Wellness Curriculum
* Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
* Life Insurance
* EAP Program
* Longevity Credit
* Health Savings & 401K
APPLE REHAB; owns and operates 25 skilled nursing centers within CT & RI and is recognized as the regions leading provider of short-term rehabilitation, post-operative care and long-term living services.
Old Saybrook, CT
Tue, 27 Jun 2017 07:51:52 PDT