Instructional Assistant Professor - Stage Make-Up
Job Location Normal, Il 61790
Posting date 06-27-2017
Illinois State University, School of Theatre and Dance, seeks an Instructional Assistant Professor to teach one course in Stage Make-Up for the fall and spring semester.
This position is represented by the Non-Tenure Track Faculty Association and may have associated dues or fees.
1. B.A. in Theatre with an emphasis in costumes and costume crafts/make-up or a closely related field
2. Three years of experience teaching
3. Experience as a make-up artist for the theatre
4. State law mandates demonstrable oral proficiency in the English language as a requirement for this position.
5. If this position is Security Sensitive or if you are subject to a criminal background investigation based on University policy, employment is contingent upon you passing a satisfactory criminal background investigation. You may not begin work until the criminal background investigation results have been received and cleared by Human Resources.
1. M.F.A. in Theatre with an emphasis in costumes and costume crafts/make-up
2. Three years of experience teaching make-up at the university level
3. Two years of experience as a make-up artist in the professional theatre
Illinois State University is an Equal Opportunity Employer and has a strong institutional commitment to diversity. Females, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.