Boutique Floral Design Manager for new location
Le Jardin Francais is an international Floral, Event and Garden design studio located in Atlanta, Ga. We offer an abundance of custom designed products and services. To learn more about Le Jardin Francais, please visit our website at www.lejardinfrancais.com or visit us on Facebook.
We are hiring for the position of a Full-time Boutique Design Manager to begin immediately for our boutique location at Westside Provision District, 1100 Howell Mill Road, Atlanta, GA. We are looking for someone who is highly passionate and motivated with a career in Floral, Event Design and Sales.
Salary Rate: Depending upon experience
Location: Le Jardin Francais Boutique/ Studio & client properties in Atlanta, GA.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
1) Design unique floral arrangements and potted plant designs to display for sale with accurate pricing, as well as changing and maintaining boutique compositions, plants and displays to ensure premium presentation of product(s).
2) Will cultivate and foster new and existing accounts/clientele by presenting all products and services (including floral, event and garden design, weddings, classes and event space rental) to all visitors to the Boutique.
3) Will follow up and be in direct contact with existing and prospective clients who make inquiries about special orders, custom designs, prop and vessel rental, products and event planning.
4) Will maintain an accurate and regular inventory of Boutique products and vessel rental.
5) Perform administrative duties such as receiving orders over the phone, following up with clients and vendors in regards to current jobs and keeping track of sales and expenses.
6) Perform daily general organizational and maintenance duties to ensure optimal presentation of the Boutique and branding of Le Jardin Francais' image. This includes sweeping and cleaning vases :-)
7) Assist with compiling photographs and the regular updating of social medias.
8) As member of the "Design Team" the Boutique Design Manager will assist with floral and event design production and installation outside the Boutique as the need arises.
9) Occasional errands and deliveries.
1) Minimum 5 years of experience in floral design and retail industry.
2) Knowledgeable in floral product and related items such as potted orchids, knowledge in perennials and ornamental shrubs is a plus, plant care and handling; Our designs are primarily cut flowers and live plants.
3) Excellent communication and customer service skills, as the job requires frequent customer contact.
4) Excellent time management, punctuality, multi-tasking and attention to detail with follow through from start to finish along with strong organizational skills are required.
5) Knowledge in Outlook, word processing, POS systems is desired .
6) Strength to lift, pushes, or pull objects weighing up to 35 pounds.
7) Valid driver's license required.
8) Must have flexible availability to include nights, weekends and holidays.
9)Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and must not require sponsorship for employment visa status.
To apply please email your resume with a cover letter explaining your current situation and motivation and answer the questions below.
Salary Rate: Depending upon experience
Location: Le Jardin Francais Boutique/Studio, client properties in Atlanta, GA.
• What excites you about the possibility of working for Le Jardin Francais as a Floral Designer and Boutique Manager ?
• What is your experience in the floral and/ or event design industry?
• What is the level of your floral product knowledge?
• What is the level of your horticultural knowledge?
• What is your experience in the high-end industry and with the European culture?
• Do you work exclusively with a knife?
• What is your philosophy regarding the impact of your lifestyle on your health and the environment?
• Do you know what your Myers-Briggs personality type is? If yes please include it in your response otherwise here is a link to the test and we would appreciate if you could take a few minutes to fill it out and let us know the result- http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp
• Could you please send us pictures of your work that best represent your floral design style
Should you be willing to provide, we're interested to view any social networking sites you maintain such as LinkedIn or Facebook?
Le Jardin Francais is a French floral, event and garden design firm based in Atlanta with a boutique location at Westside Provisions District. We offer an abundance of custom designed products and services. To learn more about Le Jardin Francais, please visit our website at www.lejardinfrancais.com
Tue, 27 Jun 2017 19:21:31 PDT