Print Production Coordinator Customer service Rep
Printing Sales Support / Customer Service Representative
Print industry Customer Service experience is a requirement!
We are a fast paced, high energy commercial printing company looking for a highly experienced professional to provide excellent support to our sales team and assist customers in order placement and issue resolution. You will be supporting house accounts as well as outside sales representatives, and be responsible for coordinating communication between the sales team, our customers, and the production team from job implementation through completion. You must have a strong work ethic and the personal integrity to demand the best of yourself and strive to aggressively produce growth, for you and for the company you would be part of.
If you are looking for a career that boasts opportunity and a great work environment - this is the place for you!
The Customer Service Representatives are responsible for answering inbound customer service and sales calls. This includes performing writing up job tickets, offering pricing and answering questions on an order or order placement. In addition to providing courteous and efficient customer service to our internal and external customers, the CSRs will work in very close communication with our Estimating and Production teams. You are responsible for reporting any and all questions and/or issues accurately and efficiently.
Functions of the Position:
- Create job tickets and any supporting documentation to assure job gets into production accurately and in a timely manner
- Attend production meetings, work with production for scheduling of proofs, press time, shipping, any outsourcing etc.
- Must be able to work overtime when necessary
- Answer incoming telephone calls in a timely manner.
- Listen carefully and reflectively, and make appropriate responses to complaints, and other customer service matters.
- Provide accurate information or transfer customers to the appropriate company resource.
- Accurately and efficiently input information given during telephone calls into the computer systems.
- Make telephone calls to customers to verify delivery, verify information on addresses, etc., or any other verification assignments made by the Company.
- Sort written materials, staple, stuff envelopes, file documents, perform typing tasks, make photocopies, etc. as requested.
- Participate fully in team meetings, productivity contests, special events and any other department activity to promote positive morale and increased efficiency.
- Participate in initial and ongoing training for other Customer Service Representatives.
- Troubleshoot customer service issues by using the computer system, your supervisory team, and other available resources.
- Meet quality assurance criteria in place by the company.
- Maintain work area in a neat and clean manner by complying with department rules and policies.
- 5+ years' experience in commercial printing. Including offset, digital and large format
- Understanding of press layout, bindery equipment, paper, estimates etc.
- Highly organized and work effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Strong verbal and communication skills with customers, sales and production
- Ability to communicate, interact and work effectively and cooperatively with others
- Able to manage deadlines and to operate with a sense of urgency
- Effective time management with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Strong attention to detail and effective follow up skills
- Well-developed MS office skills, including Excel, and ability to quickly learn others
- Knowledge of company and department procedures and ability to communicate that knowledge clearly.
- Ability to learn new and changing information to be communicated; ability to recall and explain changes.
We recognize that employees are our most valuable resource and an integral part of our success. Our goal is to attract and retain the highest quality candidates. We encourage the development of our employees and believe it is necessary for the growth and success of the company. We are offering a very competitive salary for the right candidate. Our ultimate goal is to grow our team with best representatives that our industry has to offer.
Garden Grove, CA
Mon, 26 Jun 2017 16:52:25 PDT