Visiting Instructor/Assistant Professor of Finance (Business Studies)
The School of Business at Stockton University, invites applications for a one year appointment as a visiting instructor or assistant professor of finance position starting September 1, 2017.
- The position involves teaching finance and related business courses at the undergraduate and MBA level, which may include;
- Financial Management
- Financial Institutions
- Portfolio Management
- Demonstrate commitment to teaching excellence. Demonstrate, through past accomplishments and actions, the ability to support Stockton University’s diversity commitment and strong student-centered vision and mission.
Minimum Qualifications for Visiting Instructor level:
- Master’s in Business Administration (or closely related discipline) is required.
(Candidates nearing completion of the Ph.D. will be considered at the instructor rank until the degree is completed).
Minimum Qualifications for Visiting Assistant Professor level:
- An earned doctorate in finance or a closely related discipline is required.
Screening of applications begins immediately and will continue until the position is filled.
To apply please visit: https://stockton.hiretouch.com. Only electronic documents will be accepted. Please complete the on-line application in addition to providing the following required documents. All required documents must be submitted in order for your application to move forward. You may upload documents using; Word, PDF or Videos either as one single file or as individual attachments.
- A letter of interest detailing the candidate’s specific skills and interests related to the position
- A curriculum vita
- A list of 3 references (included in the application): Name, Company, Email address and Phone
- Documents showing evidence of teaching effectiveness
- Optional: materials relating to research and/or current professional activities
- All offers of employment are contingent upon a favorable background check.
- Individuals with disabilities desiring accommodations in the application process should contact: Sharon Hunt, Recruitment Manager at 609-652-4384.
- In accordance with the New Jersey First Act P.L. 2011 c.70, effective September 1, 2011, new public employees in certain positions are required to obtain New Jersey residency within one (1) year of employment. Applicants must meet the requirements listed.
- Prospective employees may access the Annual Security Report for the University at www.stockton.edu/campuspolice or contact the Campus Police department at 609-652-4378 to request a hard copy of the report.
- Stockton University is an equal opportunity institution encouraging a diverse pool of applicants, visit; http://www.stockton.edu/affirmative_action. Additionally, pursuant to Title IX of the Education Amendment of 1972, Stockton University prohibits discrimination on the basis of sex (i.e., which includes but is not limited to the prohibition of sexual misconduct and relationship violence, including sexual assault and harassment) in all of its educational programs and activities.