Senior Java Developer
We're experiencing rapid growth here at Freedom Financial Network, and we're seeking a Sr. Java Developer to join our Software Engineering team in Tempe, AZ
The successful Java Developer must have:
- Minimum of Seven (7) years' experience in designing, developing, building, and implementing software systems in a team environment
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Minimum of Four (4) years programming in Java
- Minimum of Three (3) year using Spring Framework and solid understanding of Spring Framework
- Minimum of Two (2) year using Hibernate/JPA.
- Expertise with design and development of RESTful web services or SOA based web service's using SPRING.
- Expertise in handling project initiatives and convert English requirement to Full technical specs.
- Understanding of cloud infrastructure and working experience in handling deployment using CI tools like Bamboo or Jenkins
- Experience with the following technologies: Java 7/8, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Data, Hibernate, MySQL, MongoDB, JSON, Junit, Tomcat, REST, SOAP.
- Linux/Unix experience
- Master's in Computer Engineering or Computer Science
Why work with us at Freedom Financial Network?
If you like working in a fast- paced, dynamic environment, then the Freedom Financial Network is the right place for you. Although we have been in business for more than a decade, we consciously cultivate a strong entrepreneurial culture that values individuals who take ownership, provide transparency and have integrity. We believe that great companies are built on great teams (made up of great people!)
Launched in 2002 by two Stanford classmates with a vision to build a corporate culture that balances the heart and the dollar sign, Freedom has grown to over 1600 employees spanning our 4 companies. Our mission is to provide consumers with the best solutions for their debt, mortgage, and lending needs.
Mon, 19 Jun 2017 09:18:56 PDT