General Manager - Food Service/Catering for Professional Services Firm
We are seeking a General Manager - Food Service/Catering For Professional Services Firm (Law Firm experience preferred) to join our team! You will thrive in a fast-paced environment! If you are customer service savvy, have a passion for food service and great management skills, this position is for you!
- Plan, develop, and direct daily operations.
- Forecast and analyze sales, labor, and profit; and ensure compliance with established budget.
- Schedule, supervise, and participate in the operational duties specific to the unit.
- Recruit, supervise, train, schedule, discipline, review, and direct the unit's management and staff.
- Respond to customer inquiries and resolve customer complaints.
- Maintain and ensure safe facility environment including standards for maintenance and upkeep of unit's equipment, food production and handling, cooking, housekeeping, sanitation, dress, cash control, and employee hygiene.
- Notify District Manager of all unusual events, circumstances, or other safety or quality control issues.
- Act as Company's point of contact with client. Represent the company in a professional and positive manner at all times. Maintain and enhance the company's image when interacting with clients, guests, associates, and vendors.
- Assist in the development of menu items
- College degree preferred.
- At least 3 years of experience in related management required to include food service in a professional services firm.
- Computer proficiency with the ability to utilize MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Food Protection Manager Certification. Demonstration of food safety knowledge and sanitation.
- Demonstrated talent for interacting with a wide variety of people.
- Ability to effectively organize and coordinate multiple priorities; ability to work well as a team leader; ability to problem-solve.
- Strong customer service abilities; actively looks for ways to assist customers and coworkers.
Sun, 25 Jun 2017 09:00:53 PDT