Store Managers and Assistant Managers
Cashland is currently looking for high-energy and sales driven professionals to join our team. Cashland is a great way to get out of the 60+ hour work week grind and enjoy a better quality of life. Food Service and Big Box retail managers are encouraged to apply,
There's more to working for Cash America than you might think. For starters, we're a billion-dollar retail and financial company with over 900 locations in the United States and abroad. Our business is providing financial solutions that help ordinary people meet their needs and pursue their dreams. We're driven by an entrepreneurial spirit that creates an environment where our coworkers experience unlimited opportunities to learn, grow and be promoted from within..
We will invest in YOU!
To get you acclimated into your new role and provide you the proper learning & development, you will participate in our Management Training Program for the first 8 weeks of employment. Our fast track leadership development program is designed to get you up to speed in the most efficient way possible by combining on-the-job experience with formal training (including classroom and e-Learning). In addition to your direct supervisor, you will be paired with a mentor to develop your skills. The program is designed to provide you the knowledge, skills and abilities needed to help ensure your success at Cash America.
• Accountable for the day-to-day operations of the shop promoting a positive and productive work environment
• Partners with the Shop Manager to lead and develop store coworkers, recruit and retain top talent, while promoting company values and providing excellent customer service
• Partners with the Shop Manager to maximize financial goals and makes adjustments as necessary
• Performs sales and loan transactions while developing pawnbroker skills
• Handles all cash and negotiable items in accordance with established policies, procedures and practices
• Administer processes and procedures within the shop to include inventory management, product knowledge, merchandising and shop presentation
• Minimum 3 years' experience in a fast paced, dynamic and customer oriented environment including retail/sales, restaurant management, hospitality or comparable
• High energy sales personality and entrepreneurial spirit with proven leadership skills
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Cash handling experience required
• Detailed oriented with strong organizational skills
• Computer literate and able to use common office machines
• Candidates that apply must reside within the cities listed in this posting OR be willing to relocate.
• Due to the nature of the pawn industry, the types of products and materials that may be lifted, carried or handled during a work shift varies from day to day and week to week. Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
• If we are interested in considering you for the role, you will be required to complete Cash America's application process.
Candidate must be able to meet any physical ability requirements necessary to perform position. The information contained in this job description is not an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the position or the skills and abilities required to do the job. Management has the discretion to assign/reassign duties and responsibilities as needed. Cash America is an Equal Opportunity employer.
To apply, visit careers.cashamerica.com. Cash America is an equal opportunity employer.
compensation is commensurate with experience
- Retail or restaurant management: 3 years
Sun, 25 Jun 2017 06:49:06 PDT