Our client is seeking a talented UI/UX designer to join their growing team. The ideal candidate will be accustom to a fast paced environment, enjoys working individually as well as part of a team.
- Work closely with Product Owners to define and execute product design solutions across web, mobile, and tablet platforms
- Work closely with front-end developers to jointly implement the vision and information design objectives via graphical user interfaces and information architecture
- Work closely with developers to ensure proposed designs are well supported by technology and are cost effective to implement
- Create and refine visual designs, interaction designs and iconography as well as site architecture, wireframes and task flows
- Deliver both screen concepts and production-ready visual design assets
- Apply consistent typography, color, and other graphic elements appropriately to create visual solutions that meet business and user needs
- Own and maintain our style guides in order to maximize efficiency and flexibility of the products over time
- Work as an integral member of our cross-functional scrum teams within our agile software development methodology
- 4+ years hands-on experience in User Interface and User Experience Design, Information Architecture, -Web Design, Graphic Design, or related fields. Usability experience a plus.
- Working knowledge of user interface design best practices across web, mobile, and tablet platforms
- Ability to communicate visual design recommendations to both peers and company leaders
- Self-motivated and able to collaborate in a team environment
- Able to multi-task with careful attention to detail
- Able to think strategically about gradual enhancements to the product UI
- Fluent in Adobe applications including Photoshop and Illustrator - CS6 or CC
- Fluent in at least one wireframe application such as Omnigraffle or Balsamiq
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Strong conceptual understanding of current online technologies and the principles of web application design, HTML, and scalable dynamic GUIs. Technical understanding a plus
If you are interested in this position, please send resume and samples
There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
Since 1996, Professional Staffing Group (PSG) has been committed to excellence in staffing services. PSG is one of Massachusetts' largest staffing firms. It is our pleasure to provide service to many of the area's most desirable employers and fulfill their staffing needs throughout the world. While we have the deep resources which allow us to manage large staffing programs, we also have a structure which allows us to get to know each job seeker individually, and a culture which drives us to match candidates with jobs they love. We are big enough to serve you and small enough to know you.
PSG is committed to excellence in customer service. For many years PSG has enthusiastically followed an award-winning system of measuring the quality and loyalty of our client and candidate relationships. Our system is based on a net promoter score methodology. We want to know what we did right, and what we could do better next time - if you're a client, a job seeker, or a temporary employee, your experience with PSG matters to us!
Sun, 25 Jun 2017 08:12:06 PDT