Day to Day responsibilities
- Ongoing analysis, design, development and testing for Guidewire Claim Center application.
- Knowledge of the Financial constructs of Guidewire and First Party Medical experience is a plus.
- Individual would be responsible for development of both new functionality and support of existing functionality
Required Skills/ years of experience needed:
- Minimum of 3 years of Guidewire UI and Rules and/or Integration development experience utilizing Guidewire Claim Center and Contact Manager.
- High level of proficiency in OO technologies and tools.
- Working understanding of relational database designs.
- Strong unit testing and issue debugging skills also required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills as well as excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize assignments
- Degree in a related field
Global Technical Talent, a Precocity-owned company and subsidiary of Chenega Corporation, specializes in recruiting and pre-qualifying senior level IT professionals for clients` immediate long- and short-term contract needs, contract to hire and direct hire positions. We build long-term, mutually beneficial partnerships with all of our clients and consultants. By having a complete understanding of our clients' IT organization, personality, needs and expectations we can be relied upon to consistently provide top tier service and match the perfect candidate to the right job.
Chevy Chase, MD
Sun, 25 Jun 2017 14:14:07 PDT