Director of Recruiting
Be a part of the team that develops and manages the best Class A communities in the Midwest! Richdale Apartments, a family owned and operated company which has continued growth since 1918, is hiring for a Director of Recruiting. As a leader in the national owner / developer industry of luxury multi-family communities and commercial properties, we strive to cultivate a fun, productive, and exciting work environment where hard work is recognized and rewarded. Teamwork is at the core of our culture, and we are always seeking talented individuals to join our winning team! If you are a team player and a top performer, this very well could be the place for you. Apply today!
Our recruiters source applicants for all divisions within the firm, construction, sales force, property management, maintenance and administrative teams.
You will be proud to tell candidates about our firm's 96 plus year history without any downsizing. Work directly with senior management and partners and grow yourself and your career.
Responsibilities: This position will oversee a team of recruiters as well as the entire recruiting process from sourcing and proactively finding candidates, application/resume screening, interviewing candidates, and providing recommendations on the most qualified candidates to management. Plan to:
- Manage a team of recruiters
- Work with hiring managers on recruitment planning.
- Create job descriptions.
- Create advertisements and post positions to appropriate sources.
- Create a recruiting and interviewing plan for each open position.
- Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
- Network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups and employees.
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Build networks to find qualified passive candidates.
- Use social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates.
- Coordinate and implement college recruiting initiatives when necessary.
- Promote company benefits to prospective employees.
- Have fun working with an outstanding team!!!
- College degree preferred.
- Qualified candidates will have 4+ years of recruiting experience or similar HR experience, linked with creativity, problem solving and the tenacity to find the right people.
- Candidates must also have an excellent understanding of all employment laws.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to multitask are a must.
- This position requires exceptional employee/customer relations skills, good phone etiquette and grammar, and a professional, positive image.
Richdale Apartments is a family owned and operated national real estate company that builds, owns, and manages luxury apartments nationwide. Never in our 96+ year history have we ever gone through lay-offs, so we can offer very secure opportunities with tremendous growth potential for our candidates.
Mon, 26 Jun 2017 14:24:19 PDT