ADMISSIONS COORDINATOR, Center for English Language & Orientation (4729/F2617)
The Admissions Coordinator is CELOP's first-line admissions position dedicated to communicating with student leads, inquiries, and applicants and managing related admissions and application documents with the goal of providing a superior customer service experience and supporting the increase of CELOP's enrollment. Reporting to the Admissions Manager, the Admissions Coordinator is familiar with Admissions systems and tools and utilizes them to serve students with attention to detail and efficiency.
Key Responsibilities/Essential Job Functions:
- Process student inquiries (face to face walk-ins, web, telephone), applications, and registration utilizing Admissions technical systems with a focus on professional, courteous service and generating enrollment results (65%).
- Respond to inquiries and provide prospective students with information on CELOP programs.
- Assist prospective students with the application process.
- Review applications for completeness and communicate with applicants to facilitate their completion of incomplete submissions.
- Maintain relevant student files and documents in Admissions databases. (10%)
- Support the Admissions Manager with training of new admissions staff. (10%)
- Assist the Admissions Manager with student check-in. (5%)
- Assist with re-enrollment campaigns. (5%)
- Collaborate with the Admissions Manager on other admissions tasks, as needed. (5%)
Bachelors Degree. One to two years of professional experience in fast paced operational environment including at least one year of work in student admissions. Superb organizational and prioritization skills, including the ability to juggle multiple tasks and meet all deadlines. Strong customer service orientation and related skills. Excellent communication skills including verbal and written communication. Highly developed cross-cultural communication skills and self-awareness and the ability to work effectively with people of diverse backgrounds, including those who speak English as a second language. Experience with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and related software.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.