Director of Finance
Zigatta has teamed up with a growing financial technology services firm in North Dallas looking to bring in a Director of Finance. The firm has gone through tremendous growth and need to add to their growing team. The firm offers a great compensation package, benefits, growth opportunities, work/life balance and great culture.
Key Responsibilities for the Corporate Controller will:
- Serve as a key member of the corporate financial leadership team reporting directly to the CEO.
- Have direct oversight of Corporate Accounting and Corporate Finance.
- Serve as a project manager for finance and accounting related projects
- Lead financial integration of acquired entities
- Lead the annual budgeting process
- Manage the monthly close and reporting cycle
- Provide analytics in support of sales, operational and business initiatives including financial modeling, new contract support and ongoing business tracking and evaluation
- Perform on-going and ad hoc reporting requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting required
- Masters/MBA/Professional certifications preferred
- 5+ years of finance experience with progression in responsibility level
- Excellent computer skills, especially MS Excel
- Comfortable building financial models
At Zigatta, we leverage our expertise to forge long term relationships with our clients based on our 8 core values. We consider ourselves more than just a vendor, but a valued partner for our clients to achieve their business objectives. It's more than just about delivering, its about exceeding.
Farmers Branch, TX
Sun, 25 Jun 2017 13:58:49 PDT