Director of Student Engagement and Services
Columbia State Community College is currently recruiting for a Director of Student Engagement and Services
This position is responsible for planning, administering, implementing, and promoting college activities that strengthens student engagement, development, leadership, retention, academic success and degree completion. The director coordinates all aspects of student life that includes student involvement, student wellness, high impact practices, and support services. The director collaborates with faculty and staff who serve as club sponsors to support and develop engagement activities for students. Integral to the position is coordination with other offices to support orientations, outreach projects, success courses, and programs for targeted student population’s at all five campus locations. The director is also responsible for the communication and support of judicial processes, Code of Conduct, rights and responsibilities of students to the college community, administering the student activities budget and participates in preparing grant applications that support student engagement and success.
Education, Training and Experience Required:
- Master’s Degree in college student personnel administration or relevant discipline
- Five years of progressively responsible experience in student activities or closely related student services area
- Experience supervising staff and students
- Evidence of a commitment to personal and professional development
- Demonstrated capability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
For more information, or to apply for this position, please go to the link at http://jobs.tbr.edu/postings/20330
Applications for this position are accepted through the on-line process only.
Columbia State Community College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.