Business Development Affiliate Manager Partnership Coordinator
Are you hungry to get your foot in the door at a fast growing startup? To have a direct impact on a business' bottom-line? To see and quantifiably measure the direct impact you have on growing a company, and sharing in the success with a small, dedicated team?
Our company, Brighter Vision (www.brightervision.com), is a fast growing startup in the health & wellness market and we need to find the right person to help us - primarily in the area of business development and affiliate management.
We are actively seeking someone who has experience in business development, forging new partnerships that are mutually beneficial and/or managing an affiliate campaign.
Someone who thrives on the excitement of new ideas and possibilities and is resourceful enough to get shit done independently - meaning, you can take an idea and make it a reality without having to be micro-managed.
You'll need to understand who we are and what we are trying to do so you can anticipate what we need. You've got to be organized and able to juggle multiple projects/tasks simultaneously.
You've gotta have a good/great design sense and understand the importance of how to represent our unique brand/voice in our market. So I need you to be able to work with designers to get things made.
You need to have a desire to learn new things, be bold and unafraid to challenge the status quo and try new ideas out. And if they fail, be OK with failure and able to learn and iterate and move on from it.
Finally, you must be an effective communicator (both in writing and verbally).
These are the types of initiatives you would be responsible for:
- Nurturing existing affiliate relationships and developing new ones
- Developing cross-promotional opportunities with existing and new affiliates
- Creating educational cross-promotion strategies and webinars and managing their success
- Managing my (President & Founder) schedule with cross-promotional opportunities to ensure I can be present for webinars and am able to run them properly
- Designing and launching PPC ad campaigns for these cross-promotional opportunities to drive in more leads
- Ensuring these efforts are successful
- Developing relationships with state and national organizations and associations that our target clients are members of, and working to ensure that these relationships send new leads
- Helping affiliates be successful with copy, artwork etc. to use on their websites
- Any new ideas you can come up with!
We're a great team in Louisville, CO and I promise you'll learn a ton about startups and you can have as much responsibility as you can take on.
- Participation in our Profit Sharing plan
- Health Insurance
- Flexible, fun and casual work environment
- Opportunity to have a direct impact on a company right away
- Annual bonus based on performance
Brighter Vision is the worldwide leader in custom therapist website design. In the last year, we have grown from 200 clients to nearly 1,000.
Learn more about us at www.brightervision.com
Sun, 25 Jun 2017 12:56:50 PDT