Mechanical Engineer- PE (CONSTRUCTION SERVICES)
Integrated Companies has the following full time position open in our New York City office. We are a technical consulting services company supporting the Construction and Real Estate industries.
We offer a competitive benefits package including 401k, Vacation, Holidays, and Insurance.
Integrated is an equal opportunity employer. We maintain a safe and drug-free workplace; perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background screening. US CITIZENSHIP (I-9 VERIFICATION) REQUIRED
MECHANICAL ENGINEER - PE - (NY26)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Perform designs of planned construction and demolition sites to develop drawings.
- Manage inspections on construction sites during work and upon completion to determine completeness of construction in accordance with NYC Building Code Requirements.
- Manage other inspectors and perform special and progress inspections of various items including Sprinkler, Standpipe, Mechanical Systems, fireproofing, firestopping, fire rated construction, energy code, emergency generators, and other associated items.
- Perform and manage Commissioning Assignments
- Prepare/review reports of inspections
- Attend client meetings and advise on code requirements and design.
- 5 Years Specific Experience in CONSTRUCTION Mechanical Inspection/ Design in NYC Market.
- Extensive knowledge of New York City Building, Fire and Zoning Codes
- Must be a self-starter and be able to simultaneously manage multiple tasks
- Strong organizational, problem solving and communication skills
- Experience in AutoCAD
- ICC Commercial Mechanical Inspector
- BS Mechanical Engineering (Mandatory Requirement)
- PE registration
Provide copy of industry references, resume including detailed experience and project types. Resumes without these items will not be considered. US Citizenship or permanent Residency required
Salary based on experience and qualifications- Provide salary Requirements with resume.
Integrated Companies is a 20 + year old technical consulting services company supporting the Construction and Real Estate industries.
Integrated serves as an independent third-party construction consultant and advisor for property owners, developers, contractors, architects and engineers. Integrated's multidisciplinary service offering includes six major segments:
(i) Building and Fire Code Consulting, Evaluation and Permitting;
(ii) Special and Progress Inspection Services for Construction Projects;
(iii) Asbestos and Environmental Evaluation, design and consulting;
(iv) A&E Design Support Services including Fire Safety, Site Safety and Work Place Safety Plans;
(v) Fire Alarm Design, Consulting, Commissioning, and Inspection Services;
(vi) Construction Services
We offer a competitive benefits package including 401k,Vacation, Holidays, and Insurance.
Integrated is an equal opportunity employer. We maintain a safe and drug-free workplace, perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background screening.
Visit www.integrated.us.com for detailed information.
New York, NY
Sun, 18 Jun 2017 14:37:07 PDT