Building Code Consultant Construction Services - Project Manager
We are seeking a Building Code Consultant / Project Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for the management and delivery of construction permitting on construction related projects from various regulatory agencies.
- Review architectural and engineering drawings to determine scope of work
- Perform Code Review
- Direct and lead the work of technical staff
- Ensure deadlines and cost targets are met
- Maintain required project documentation
- Serve as a liaison between clients regulatory agencies, internal departments, and consultants
- Knowledge of New York City Building Code and Fire Code
- Strong project management skills
- Strong organizational, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong leadership qualities
- BS in Architecture or Engineering preferred
- Minimum of 4 years experience in all aspects of Municipal filings (DOB, FDNY, DOT, LPC, and DEP)
- Valid NYC Department of Buildings Class 2 Filing Representative license
Provide copy of industry references, resume including detailed experience and project types, AND salary requirements. Resumes without these items will not be considered. US Citizenship or permanent Residency required
Integrated Companies is a 20 + year old technical consulting services company supporting the Construction and Real Estate industries.
Integrated serves as an independent third-party construction consultant and advisor for property owners, developers, contractors, architects and engineers. Integrated's multidisciplinary service offering includes six major segments:
(i) Building and Fire Code Consulting, Evaluation and Permitting;
(ii) Special and Progress Inspection Services for Construction Projects;
(iii) Asbestos and Environmental Evaluation, design and consulting;
(iv) A&E Design Support Services including Fire Safety, Site Safety and Work Place Safety Plans;
(v) Fire Alarm Design, Consulting, Commissioning, and Inspection Services;
(vi) Construction Services
We offer a competitive benefits package including 401k,Vacation, Holidays, and Insurance.
Integrated is an equal opportunity employer. We maintain a safe and drug-free workplace, perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background screening.
Visit www.integrated.us.com for detailed information.
New York, NY
Sat, 24 Jun 2017 16:58:47 PDT