Google Analytics Engineer
Our Client is looking for a Google Analytics Engineer who will build and customize Google Analytics and Tag Manager Implementations, track sites/mobile apps for clients, and work to become a worldwide top-100 Google Analytics analyst.
Do these words have meaning for you?
- Custom Dimensions and Metrics
- Google Tag Manager and the dataLayer
- Events, Goals, and View filters
- Building and customizing Google Analytics and Tag Manager implementations
- Auditing existing analytics implementations and writing measurement strategy documents
- Tracking websites and mobile apps, and visualizing data for a variety of clients
- Mastering Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager, and becoming a top-100 expert in Google Analytics in the world
- Must have used Google Analytics and implemented/configured/customized it in some demonstrable capacity (or perhaps Adobe Analytics, WebTrends, etc.)
- Must enjoy fast-paced work and overcoming technical and business challenges
- Must be able to communicate effectively and write well
- Must be able to work onsite in our Pittsburgh office
- Must have a college degree (it doesn't matter in what field, as long as you can contribute something unique to our company)
- You have an entrepreneurial knack: perhaps you've set up own website or blog
- You know Regular Expressions
- You've passed the GAIQ test!
- You've worked with Google Analytics APIs or the Measurement Protocol
- You've worked with BigQuery or have used data visualization tools like Tableau
- You know something about R and can speak about big data
- You have client-facing experience
- You have teaching/training experience (double bonus!)
ITPI's mission is to provide high quality staffing and technical solutions to our clients.
Sat, 24 Jun 2017 02:24:38 PDT