Potomac Energy Group (PEG) Consulting Engineering in Falls Church, VA is looking for an enthusiastic motivated Electrical Engineer with the following qualifications to join our team:
An Electrical Engineer who can design lighting, power distribution and fire alarm systems for buildings.
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering (BSEE)
- Minimum of three (3) years of building electrical systems design experience
- Knowledge of National Electrical Code
- Proficient in AutoCad/Experience with Revit-BIM
- Great communication skills
- Experience needs to be at an A&E or MEP consulting firms.
Additional Preferred but Not Required Qualifications:
- P.E. and/or LEED AP certification
If you feel that you meet these requirements and are looking for an exciting career with a well-established and respected company, please email your cover letter, resume, salary requirements and references to the email provided.
Falls Church, VA
Sat, 24 Jun 2017 10:24:57 PDT