Second Assistant Manager
We are seeking Part Time Second Assistant Managers to join our team at Boston Logan International Airport! You will be responsible for overseeing and coordinating the activities of the retail sales team.
The Second Assistant Manager is an entry-level, non-exempt Management position. Second Assistants assist the Store Sales Management team in maximizing sales performance, both individually and through effectively directing the Sales Associates.
- Supervise team of retail sales workers
- Adjust daily schedule for shift personnel to ensure optimal efficiency
- Train and evaluate employees
- Track monthly results and trends for business forecasting
- Resolve escalated customer complaints
- Previous experience in retail, customer service, or other related fields
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
You must be able to work a flexible schedule, including nights and weekends, NOTE: Regular and reliable attendance is a basic requirement of this position. Ability to lift up to 20 pounds, daily lifting and moving of parcels and occasional weight of 40 to 50 pounds.
- Previous retail experience, preferably in a managerial capacity with some supervisory experience;
- Ability to maintain good working relationship with others;
- Listening and verbal communication skills to persuasively build and close sales;
- Attending or graduating High School or equivalent experience.
To apply, go to www.brookstone.com, click on the careers link and complete our online assessment and application.
Thank you for your interest in Brookstone!
Headquartered in Merrimack, NH, we offer thousands of fun, smart products through more than 250 retail stores, our catalogs, and online at Brookstone.com.
Brookstone employees share a passion for fun, imaginative products that elevate everyday experiences. To learn more about our people, culture, opportunity for advancement and our products, visit us at www.Brookstone.com and get excited about the opportunity to improve your legacy of growth, development and advancement with our team.
Brookstone recognizes that our people make a difference. We offer a challenging and exciting environment with competitive wages, a generous store discount and substantial opportunity for growth. Brookstone is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The application process begins at Brookstone.com.
Fri, 23 Jun 2017 14:06:31 PDT