Melton Machine & Control Company (MMCC) is currently seeking an experienced Mechanical Designer/Engineer with automated machine control design experience. MMCC a premium-quality, value-focused equipment designer and builder and an innovative, experienced partner in developing custom solutions for factory automation.
Qualifications for this position are:
• Proficient at Project Management including strong organizational skills, planning skills and the ability to meet aggressive deadlines are essential.
• Creative in conceptualizing new machine and fixture designs.
• Possess critical thinking and problem solving skills.
• Proficient using Auto Desk Inventor/Product Design Suite or similar 3D CAD Package.
• Willing to work overtime.
• Familiarity with Safety codes is a plus:
• ANSI B11
• Generally Accepted Guarding Practices
• Lean/Six Sigma/Continuous Improvement experience is a plus:
Qualified candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering with 2-5 years of experience or an Associate's Degree with 5-10 years of mechanical design and development experience.
We offer a comprehensive benefit package and competitive compensation.
Melton Machine & Control Company (MMCC) is a premium-quality, value-focused equipment designer and builder and an innovative, experienced partner in developing custom solutions for factory automation. MMCC is a recognized leader in the field of automated arc welding and robotic systems. The company was founded in 1970 by Vernon Melton and has been 100% employee-owned since 1985. In 2010 MMCC purchased Computech Manufacturing Company. The wholly-owned subsidiary was relocated to Washington, MO in 2013. Computech Manufacturing Company specializes in providing custom-designed special machines and tooling for a wide variety of industries, including the automotive, pharmaceutical, aerospace, and manufacturing markets. The success of Melton Machine & Control Company and Computech Manufacturing Company is a direct result of dedicated, experienced employees, representing a unique combination of talents, with sensitivity to client service and a commitment to client success.
Fri, 23 Jun 2017 07:49:32 PDT