Engineering Pensacola, Fl
Title: Network Engineer
Location: Pensacola, FL
Emp Status: Regular / Full-time
Solutions3, LLC, based out of Mahwah, NJ is seeking a junior to mid-level Network Engineer to support a contract in Pensacola, FL. In this role, the qualified candidate will maintain smooth operation of voice and data networks. You will plan, evaluate, coordinate and perform installations and/or reconfiguration of hardware and software elements of data and/or voice communication network. You will maintain technical expertise in all areas of voice and data networks hardware and software interconnection and interfacing, such as routers, multiplexers, firewalls, hubs, bridges, gateways, etc. You may propose solutions to management to ensure all communications requirements based on future needs and current usage, configuring such solutions to optimize cost savings. You will prepare or ensure that appropriate network documentation exists, including operational instructions. You will provide regular monitoring and network analysis regarding short- and long-range planning for in-house systems. You may coordinate third-party maintenance for network equipment. You may design network or portion of network that include selection of hardware and software packages.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Zero (0) to Two (2) or more years of cyber security experience (based on experience level).
• Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Network Engineering or a related discipline is required OR A Master's degree in a related discipline may substitute for two (2) years of experience OR Four (4) years of experience (for a total of six (6) or more years) may be substituted for a degree.
• DoD 8570.1-M Compliance at IAT Level I certification required; Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certification preferred.
• Support enterprise and development network infrastructure.
• Support maintenance, troubleshooting and IA of network.
• Demonstrated experience and/or familiarity with one of more of the following: TCP/IP, Cisco switches, routers, VLAN configuration, firewalls, VPN, storage (SANS, RAID, etc.), Network Intrusion Device Systems, etc.
• Demonstrated experience and/or familiarity with one of more of the following: ACLs, IAVA, DCID 6/3, STIGS, etc.
• Evaluate, test, install and implement new and existing hardware and software across physical media, protocol stacks, switches, routers, firewalls, intrusion detection devices, and network management components.
• Perform problem isolation and resolution of network problems through troubleshooting and devising effective solutions.
• Install patches and maintain accurate records of program corrections and patch levels. Perform Network Management functions such as, network monitoring, network performance measurement and reporting.
• Perform vulnerability scans, (e.g., Harris STAT, Retina).
• Perform updates to network devices, including Firewalls, NIDS, switches, routers and crypto devices.
• Maintain accurate records of program corrections and patch/update level.
• Support development and maintenance of all required network policies and procedures.
PREFERRED BUT NOT REQUIRED:
• Experience or familiarity with Agile development methodology.
• U.S. Citizenship
• Active Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) security clearance.
Solutions3 LLC is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
NBS Enterprises creates competitive advantages. We isolate and overcome constraints to deliver performance value for all involved: you, your customer, and your employees. We break current market staffing trends with price-sensitive strategies solutions.
Our goal is to work in partnership with you, our client, become a trusted advisor and teammate to establish a relationship that provides you and your team with a competitive advantage at both the contract and at the task order levels. NBS' innovative 'Triangle' approach to staffing support provides you, your customer, and your future employee a risk mitigation solution that is second to none.
Fri, 23 Jun 2017 09:30:32 PDT