IT Project Manager
We also have PM opportunities in Omaha, NE and Jersey City, NJ
The Sr. Project Manager is responsible for driving complex projects and/or components/phases of larger, more complex programs. Accountable for delivering program project on time, within budget, and within scope. This individual will lead and coordinate cross-functional, cross-departmental, cross-company teams that are responsible for all aspects of a project, from initiation to closure. The Sr. Project Manager exemplifies strong initiative and management skills.
Job Specific Responsibilities
- Insures Program Management methodologies (Agile, Waterfall, and Iterative), project delivery processes, and implementation management processes are followed. This includes managing and driving:
Program / Project Scope definition
Project Schedule development & delivery
Risk and Issue Management
Scope Change Management
- Manages the program/project budget. This includes understanding and validating estimates, cost variance tracking, and managing project resources effectively.
- Provides clear and concise project communication; both written and verbal & Facilitates/manages project communications and stakeholder, client and project team expectations.
Proficient in Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Work, PowerPoint & Visio, MS Project)
Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
Proven success in delivering projects within budget and specified timeframes, while ensuring customer satisfaction
Proven problem solving skills from problem assessment to solution selection
Ability to identify alternatives and make contingency plans
Capacity to embrace change and quickly adapt to new situations, changes in direction, and altering priorities
Proven ability to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment
Ability to handle multiple projects and assignments
Ability to demonstrate critical thinking, providing options and recommendations relating to resolving issues, mitigating risks, and resolving escalated items.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent, plus 5-7 years progressive management experience, including medium to large scale projects. PMP preferred.
Job Type: Contract
- Project Management: 5 years
- Budgeting: 3 years
- Risk Management: 3 years
- IT Project Management: 5 years
Tue, 20 Jun 2017 11:10:53 PDT