Duck Creek PAS Developer
Minimum 3 years of industry experience or equivalent training
• Minimum 2 years of experience with Accenture Duck Creek product lines. Development experience in Duck Creek Toolsets (Author and Product Studio).
o Industry training can be substituted for Duck Creek experience in some cases
• Thorough understanding of Duck Creek ManuScript components. Ability to understand business needs and translate them into ManuScript Inheritance structures, including design of technical components.
• Hands on experience in Example Author (Pages, Forms, Tables) and Example Debugging Tools (TraceMonitor, ExampleUtil (including TSV), Data Tester)
• Hands on experience in Duck Creek Shredding including IDO
• Hands on experience in XML language (or similar programming language)
• Hands on experience in Duck Creek product versions 4.x or 5.x or 6.x
• Experience with SQL Server, Stored procedures, Triggers, User defined Functions/ Types, Cursors and XQueries
• Ability to work in a team environment which will include but is not limited to teaching and mentoring a development team on ALL aspects of the Duck Creek platform.
• Full knowledge of software engineering life cycle including Agile environment
NIIT Technologies is a leading IT services & solutions organization, servicing customers in North America, Europe, Asia and Australia. It offers services in Application Development and Maintenance, Enterprise Solutions, Managed Services including Digital and Business Process. Please visit www.niit-tech.com and www.niit-mediatech.com to learn more.
Fri, 23 Jun 2017 12:45:55 PDT