Graduate Program Coordinator, (PSS3)-AFT
Overseeing Graduate Center operations and student support, including:
- Meeting with and counseling potential students on program options and performing transcript evaluations to identify foundation courses needed
- Evaluating and signing off on all incoming RCB graduate admission applications, consulting with the Graduate Committee as necessary
- Advising current students on program requirements, sequencing of courses, registration issues, scheduling, policies and procedures
- Managing and auditing student academic and administrative records to ensure policy adherence and AACSB accreditation standards adherence; reviewing and authorizing applications for graduation for all graduation candidates
- Reviewing and authorizing student forms, including: Transfer of Graduate Credits, Permit to Register, Senior Privilege, and Variance within the Program
- Planning and facilitating graduate student orientation and networking events
- Maintaining two-way communications with students and prospective students; managing publication of the MBA Briefs, the newsletter for RCB graduate students and alumni; updating and maintaining the RCB graduate website and social media accounts; reviewing and revising the Graduate Catalog for RCB graduate program offerings
- Participating in Rowan Global information sessions and off-site industry meetings to attract and recruit students to programs offered through RCB
- Participating in and providing staff support to the RCB Graduate Committee
- Coordinating with the RCB Center for Professional Development to ensure the provision of career support services for MBA students
- Collaborating with Rowan Global to assure successful delivery of degree programs
- Participating on the Rowan Global Graduate Advisory Council
Liaising with and supporting program faculty in course and curriculum revision, master course scheduling of accelerated degree programs offered online and off-site at partners institutions and industry locations and new program development, identification of course instructors, and assurance of learning, including:
- In conjunction with the Associate Dean, working with faculty to develop and manage the AoL plan for graduate programs
- In conjunction with the Associate Dean, working with faculty to ensure the utilization of AoL results for continuous improvement of graduate programs
- Developing reports required by the University and associated accrediting bodies
- Undergraduate degree required; Masters degree preferred, ideally in a business-related field.
- At least two years in a relevant position (examples might include, but are not limited to, academic and/or career advising, program coordination, admissions/recruiting).
- Student-centric and service oriented.
- Ability to work cooperatively with faculty and staff across departments and disciplines.
Some travel will be required and the job entails working some evenings and weekends.
Rowan University values diversity and is committed to equal opportunity in employment. All positions are contingent upon budget appropriations.