Completes on-site construction projects from start-to-finish by planning, organizing, and controlling projects; completing quality inspections; supervising sub-contractors and labor force. Special Consideration for VERY SUCCESSFUL & VERIFIABLE Experience with Federal Government and Public Sector Construction Projects.
- STRONG ORGANIZATIONAL SKILLS NEED ONLY APPLY!
- PROFICIENT AT SOLVING PROBLEMS!
- SELF-DISCIPLINED AND HONEST!
- MUST BE PROFICIENT WITH THE FOLLOWING SOFTWARE: Primavera P6, Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat
- SPECIAL CONSIDERATION GIVEN WITH EXPERIENCE WITH VETERANS HOSPITAL CONSTRUCTION ATMOSPHERE.
- SPECIAL CONSIDERATION GIVEN WITH EXPERIENCE WITH THE FOLLOWING SOFTWARE: Foundation Construction Software
- Accomplishes construction human resource objectives by selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising job contributions; recommending compensation actions; adhering to policies and procedures.
- Manages sub-contractors by locating, evaluating, and selecting sub-contractors; monitoring and controlling performance.
- Meets operational standards by contributing construction information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying construction management system improvements.
- Meets construction budget by monitoring project expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions; providing non-project annual operating and capital budget information.
- Accomplishes construction project results by defining project purpose and scope; calculating resources required; establishing standards and protocols; allocating resources; scheduling and coordinating staff and sub-contractors; evaluating milestone assumptions and conclusions; resolving design problems; evaluating and implementing change orders.
- Approves construction projects by conducting inspections at critical phases; obtaining approvals from buyers.
- Prevents fines and interruptions by complying with, and enforcing, codes.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Updates job knowledge by tracking and understanding emerging construction practices and standards; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Must be able to LOOK AHEAD in order to anticipate issues, obstructions, and problems.
HONEST, Project Management, Quality Management, Supervision, Managing Profitability, Delegation, Supply Management, CPM Scheduling, Project Management, Estimating, Attention to Detail, Quality Focus, Computer Knowledge
We've been in business since 1999, specializing in all aspects of construction for the federal government. All of our experienced staff are very good at what they do and have been with us for at least 15 years. All of our trades-persons are required to be OSHA certified. We are considered one of the most-competitive government / defense contractors in the Delaware Valley Region.
We are fully licensed and bonded, and offer warranty and insurance for all services provided. Most importantly, we work hard to finish each project on time and within budget.
The entire Key Management Team consists of individuals that each possess, at the least, double-digit years of experience with government contracting. During their careers, the owners, Eugene J. McNally, III and Edward T. Bennett, have effectively managed over two-hundred and twenty-five plus (300+) government contracts throughout the entire United States. They take a hands-on approach and are personally involved with every contract.
We at Senate Builders & Construction Managers, Inc. invite you to browse our most recent corporate expansion as uthorized builders & distributors" of NUCOR Pre-Engineered Metal Buildings (NUCOR Building Systems), a division of NUCOR Corporation (NUE - NYSE). We now offer an array of design and construction services that incorporate our pre-engineered metal buildings into your new project. By choosing to utilize our pre-engineered metal buildings for your project, you will surely realize the benefits of a lower cost to build in a shorter amount of time.
Thu, 22 Jun 2017 12:14:46 PDT