FINANCIAL AND GRANTS ADMINISTRATOR II, School of Medicine, Dean's Office (8864/F2317)
The Financial and Grants Administrator II will be responsible for monitoring, overseeing, training and managing central resource support for the research administration activities in the School of Medicine, primarily supporting the basic science & clinical departments and some centers. The incumbent will be responsible for all grant administration, including grant research and writing for all departmental programs. Coordinate administrative matters for staff members.
Post Award Administration:
- Manage the administrative infrastructure of post award processes
- Identify overspent accounts and work with dept admins to develop corrective action plans
- Facilitate collaborations in commercial, external and intramural grants and contracts
- Ensure grants reconciled and closed within 120 days
- Monitor and enforce standard operating procedures based on institutional policies and procedures
- Insititute effective financial management
- Work with PAFO to provide timely update on grants and PARs for effort reporting
Analytics and Reporting:
- Develop organizational and management analysis, e.g. performance and productivity
- Monitor research portfolio and performance; develop re mediate plans, if appropriate
Customer service and service level agreements - SLA's
- Support department needs and reporting requirements
- Facilitate transactions for pre-award
- Serve as a liaison between the departments and the Dean's office to advance research programs
3-5 years of experience and Bachelor's degree required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.