Kitchen Manager - Full Service Dining
~~The Kitchen Manager will be responsible for the daily kitchen operations of providing a quality product to the customers that will exceed their expectations while maintaining constant awareness of food cost and service times. This position needs to develop a team of employees who are committed to delivering a dining experience with a better for less philosophy.
1. Adequately staffs kitchen with qualified personnel who are committed to providing great service and great food with the goal of providing a memorable dining experience.
2. Responsible for the smooth operation of the restaurant kitchen to ensure timely and accurate food preparation.
3. Maintains the Safety, Sanitation, Security and legal compliance of the Restaurant.
4. Employs positive communications skills when working with all guests, employees, peers, vendors, supervisors and support center staff to ensure the development of a mutual respect.
5. Complies with Company goals and standards utilizing a continuous improvement mentality to contribute to accomplishing the overall vision and growth of the organization. Utilizes an entrepreneurial ownership to increase accountability and overall sales.
6. All other duties as assigned.
Mon, 19 Jun 2017 22:52:33 PDT