Temporary - HR Assistant
Posting Date June 22, 2017
Position Title Temporary - HR Assistant
Vacancy # TEMP - 062017
Department Human Resources Staffing
Division Human Resources
- Route all incoming correspondence (date stamp and prepare for forwarding) to the appropriate departments/committees for processing.
- File all employee documents in personnel folders as assigned
- Cover front desk and adhere to front desk established list of duties and responsibilities.
- Provide administrative/clerical support as needed
- Process all I9's via I9 Express online system.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Requirements
2 to 3 years administrative experience, preferably in Human Resources
Commensurate with Experience
Anticipated Start Date Open until position is filled
Send cover letter and resume to
(include vacancy # if above)
Apply By Review begins immediately and continues until position is filled
Organizational Marketing Statement:
Building on a distinguished 105-year history, Montclair State University is proud to be a leading institution of higher education in New Jersey. The university's six colleges and schools serve more than 19,000 undergraduate and graduate students in 300 majors, minors, concentrations and certificate programs. Situated on a beautiful, 250-acre suburban campus just 14 miles from New York City, Montclair State combines the instructional and research resources of a large public university in a dynamic, sophisticated, and diverse academic environment.
Montclair State University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action institution with a strong commitment to diversity. Additional information can be found on the MSU website at www.montclair.edu.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION INSTITUTION