Program Manager, Inclusion & Equity Education
This is a new, 3-year pilot position, with annual renewal contingent on job performance.
Reporting to the Director of IEE, the Dialogue Program Manager will:
- Contribute significantly to the department's impact by planning, implementing and assessing a range of educational programs and resources.
- Establish and maintain strategic relationships with existing and additional campus partners such as academic units, Athletics, CCESL, Internationalization, Office of Graduate Studies and various graduate programs, Campus Safety, other CLIE departments: HRE, CME, Student Engagement, Sustainability, University Chaplain and others.
- Maintain professional knowledge of current events and best/promising practices in related fields of scholarship and practice.
- Co-curricular Dialogue programs:
- Training, Consultation & Supervision
- Administrative, Service & Other Duties
- Master's degree in intercultural communication, social psychology, conflict resolution, identity/ cultural studies, higher education or other job-related field.
- 3 years or more experience in higher education student programming.
- Experience managing challenges associated with deep dialogue programs: intergroup, sustained and/or other models.
- Experience implementing educational programs.
- Experience working with diverse students, staff and faculty in a wide variety of situations.
- Experience with student and/or volunteer staff supervision.
- 3 years experience in higher education setting with programs focusing on diversity, social justice, intergroup relations and/or dialogue.
- Fluency in language beyond English.
- Work/life experience beyond the US.
- Demonstrated experience with program assessment and new program development.
For best consideration, please submit your application materials by Tuesday, July 4, 2017
Candidates must apply online through www.du.edu/jobs to be considered. Only applications submitted online will be accepted. Once within the job description online, please scroll to the bottom of the page to apply.
Please include the following documents with your application:
- Cover Letter