Business Development Manager - East Coast
Are you a top performer seeking a BIG opportunity? If so, please contact QualStaff to see if you fit our East Coast, Business Development Manager opportunity.
The BDM is responsible for developing existing accounts and securing new accounts in the East Coast Region. This leadership position offers an outstanding earnings potential for the right candidate.
- Always operate within QualStaff's core values of work ethic, integrity, and commitment to excellence.
- Execute BDM activities that provides QualStaff a competitive advantage in the marketplace including: sourcing and qualifying clients, identifying decision makers, establishing client relationships, building relationships with internal recruiters, marketing candidates, identifying cross-selling opportunities and scheduling client visits.
- Responsible for selling staffing solutions to current and prospective clients in need of Healthcare, IT, Engineering, Accounting and Office professionals for temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire opportunities. Identifies and qualifies sales opportunities by providing a consultative and value-added approach to develop relationships. Negotiates contractual terms and conditions for employment services, and works with the operations and recruiting teams to ensure smooth handoffs.
- Define targeted companies and develop East Coast area quarterly budgets and projections.
- Exceeds sales revenue quotas by winning new contracts and job orders through prospecting and developing new customer relationships.
- Develop monthly, weekly and daily call plan to exceed all goals and expectations.
- Participate in professional organizations and business groups.
- Provide positive leadership for the staff in the East Coast Region.
- Prepare and appropriately document sales reports for all weekly sales activity, market and competitor information and business and market trends.
- Tour all client facilities with assigned QualStaff Sr. Recruiters to understand their culture and requirements.
- Negotiate client agreements in region.
Business Development Manager Skills and Qualifications:
- Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Energy Level, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism
- 5+ years' experience in a similar role
QualStaff Resources is a full-service provider of employment solutions, from temporary employment to direct placement of quality full-time employees. We have a proven track-record of locating and recruiting top entry to executive level professionals for our clients.
Wed, 21 Jun 2017 07:50:31 PDT