Campus Minister for Service Opportunities
Position Overview: Merrimack College, an Augustinian Catholic college, is seeking a Campus Minister for Service Opportunities. Working as part of the Campus Ministry Team, candidates will be responsible for the evangelization and faith formation of undergraduate and graduate students while specifically organizing, promoting, and directing faith based service and outreach domestically and internationally. The candidate would also be responsible for outreach to groups sponsored by the office such as the Campus Ministry Council, Agape Latte and other exciting opportunities. This position provides the opportunity to assist young adults in deepening their relationship with God through direct service of others, especially the poor and the oppressed and other duties as assigned by the Director of Campus Ministry.
This is a full time, twelve month, fiscal year position.
• Masters in Theology/Spirituality/Pastoral Ministry or pursuit of such a degree and a solid foundation in Catholic Social Teaching
• Volunteer or professional experience Campus Ministry and/or service experiences
• Willingness to express a personal and healthy faith commitment through active and public religious practice
• An outgoing and engaging personality able to connect with young adults at all levels of faith and spiritual development
• Ability to engage young adults in the process of faith development
• Willingness and skill for work on a collaborative team
• Ability to be present for evening and weekend programming on campus
To Apply: Please apply online with cover letter, resume and reference contact. Deadline for applications is August 1, 2017.