Audiovisual Technologies Technician
The Audio Visual (AV) Technologies Technician is responsible for the set up, maintenance and delivery of audio visual and computer equipment at all campus locations in support of the college. The individual is also responsible for assisting and training customers with audiovisual and computer equipment.
AACC is an equal opportunity employer who values the power of diversity and the strength it brings to the workplace.
Title: Audiovisual Technologies Technician
Posted Date: 06/02/2017
Job Category: Staff
Department: Information Services - HINS
Position Status: Full-Time Staff
Salary Range: $36,508-$45,635
- A minimum of two (2) years of relevant experience
- A high school diploma or GED
- Demonstrates knowledge in AV Equipment and IT Service Management Tools.
- Basic knowledge with: Windows OS, iOS, MS Office/Office 365, PC Hardware, Mobile Devices.
- Demonstrated record of punctuality and dependability.
- Effective oral and interpersonal communications skills, including the ability to relay information and operational directions in a clear and concise manner.
Demonstrated commitment to providing excellent customer service.
- Certifications such as InfoComm CTS, CTS-I, A+, Network+ or other related discipline.
- Associates Degree in technology related field.
- Experience reading blue prints and schematics.
- Experience working with Audio Visual Vendors.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends to support the needs of the college.
- Ability to work at any College site or location (such as Arnold, GBTC, AMIL, Sr. Centers, etc.) in support of college needs.
- Ability to interact with a variety of faculty, staff and students from diverse backgrounds
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Variable based on college needs
Required Documents: Cover Letter, Resume/Curriculum Vitae