Senior Audit Manager
Lynch Consultants is a growing firm in the Washington DC area providing services and solutions to Federal Government clients. Our support services include accounting, financial management, audit readiness, audit remediation, financial systems support, and business process improvement. Lynch Consultants offers competitive salaries, benefits, and wellness programs for all employees.
• Bachelor's Degree; preferred majors are Accounting or Computer Science.
• At least six years of experience supporting or working in a Federal Government CFO-related organization performing auditing, accounting, or financial systems remediation functions (must have experience working in Federal environment on financial systems).
Additional, desired experience:
• Experience working with client and outside auditors to resolve potential non-compliance issues.
• Experience preparing financial statements in accordance with OMB Circular A-136 and/or performing financial statement audits.
• Experience with remediation of audit findings and implementing process improvements in a Federal CFO environment.
• Understanding of Treasury reporting, GAAP, FASAB, FAM, and USSGL.
• Knowledge of OMB Circulars and Bulletins including A-123 and A-136.
Lynch Consultants offers rich and comprehensive benefits and wellness programs in addition to competitive salaries for all employees. Benefits package includes employee health, dental and vision insurance at no cost to the employee, 401k Profit Sharing and Safe Harbor Match, professional development and certification programs, CPE reimbursement, gym memberships, commuter and dependent care programs.
Tue, 20 Jun 2017 07:55:11 PDT