Project Manager - Pharma Compliance / Remediation Projects - Chicago
Project Manager - Pharma Compliance / Remediation Projects
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION, YOU MUST HAVE PRIOR EXPERIENCE IN THE PHARMACEUTICAL / BIOTECH INDUSTRY
Project Manager will lead cross-functional teams responsible for the management and execution of compliance and remediation projects. Successful Project Management includes guiding the teams toward the on-time delivery of the projects. The ability to make the complex simple while representing the true enterprise view is vital to this position.
The Project Manager will lead and facilitate cross-functional teams to deliver aggressive plans in attainment of project goals. They will lead teams to deliver compliant and sustainable systems and identify and minimize project risk. Project Managers will drive team accountability for cross-functional deliverables, develop and deliver team recommendations to senior management, and create and meet all project milestones and financial commitments.
Required Education/Training and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Physical Sciences, Business or a related discipline.
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience with increasing responsibility in the pharmaceutical or biotech industry.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Pharmaceutical industry experience a must.
- Proven leadership with significant experience in demonstrating effective influence of senior management (Vice President and above).
- Proven record of leading teams in delivering results.
- Understanding of both process and performance management.
- Experience in a Pharma and or Biotech regulated environment.
- Excellent knowledge of standard PM tools and templates.
- Business and Financial Acumen.
Desired or Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities:
- Masters degree or MBA or other advanced degree.
- Minimum of 3 years of project management, team leadership or functional line management experience in pharmaceutical industry.
- PMP or a Project Management certification.
- Process Excellence or Six Sigma training.
- Demonstrated enterprise-wide knowledge and experience leading cross-functional teams.
- Prior compliance, remediation, regulatory, tech transfer and/or related experience
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION, YOU MUST INCLUDE YOUR RESUME WHEN APPLYING.
Solution Systems Inc. (SSI) has learned that Experience that matters.
Over 29 years of consulting, strategy and Experience. Early on SSI established a methodology that fills in the gaps left by traditional Project Management / Project Execution tools. This methodology has enabled SSI to see through the murky waters of messy Consent Decrees, Technology Transfer and Facilities upgrades.
What does our methodology include that others leave out? People. Our people to be exact. SSI goal is to make sure your business succeeds. We strive to understand your business as if it were our own, guiding you along the way. You succeed, we succeed!
Tue, 20 Jun 2017 09:45:24 PDT