Construction Project Manager
Company: Hydra Engineering & Construction, LLC located in Crawfordville, Florida
Job Title: Construction Project Manager
Years of Experience: 5-10 years minimum
Requirements: Have a certification for construction management or a proven track record of a minimum of 5 years; willingness to travel for site walk downs if required; Able to Pass a Background / Drug Check; Valid Driver's License.
Job Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Must have construction site experience with a strong organizational skills.
- This position requires adaptability,
- Detail oriented and task oriented,
- Federal Contract Experience Preferred but not required.
- Must be able to multi-task and regain focus when interrupted.
- Punctual and responsible.
- Ability to produce accurate labor and material cost estimates within budgets and time constraints.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Team player mentality with positive attitude,
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong writing skills and proper grammar usage for both written and email correspondences
Job Duties: Prepare submittal packages, prepare Microsoft Project schedule, coordinate subcontractors, prepare material, labor, equipment, cost and time estimates based upon drawings, specifications, site visits and conceptual designs; Coordinate with Architects, Engineers, owners and subcontractors, develop construction logical and competitive cost estimates.
Hydra is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Hydra is a Construction & Engineering firm headquartered in Crawfordville, Florida. Hydra is in the US Small Business Administration 8(a) program and is also a Hispanic Economically Disadvantaged Woman Owned Business certified. Hydra's clients are primarily in the Federal Arena. Hydra has extensive experience in the Design / Build field with projects completed in Florida, Alabama, South Carolina, North Carolina, Arkansas, Georgia, Tennessee, Texas, New Mexico and Colorado.
The companies core team has worked together for over 20 years and are skilled in the execution and completion of projects on-time and on-budget. Our headquarters is conveniently located in the panhandle of Florida.
Tue, 20 Jun 2017 07:38:41 PDT