Mid-Level LAMP Developer
LAMP/Web Developer--Full Stack Application Development: Design & Build Cutting Edge Enterprise Applications. We are looking for you. . .
• If you love open source
• If you think code really can have a smell
• If you are a PHP adept
• If you grew to love agile development
• If your bookshelf is overflowing with technology books
• If you are passionate about designing & developing cutting-edge web applications
• If you are a strong coder & take pride in the quality of your craftsmanship
The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience building & deploying web applications & user interfaces. Seeking a highly motivated developer with a strong technical background & a passion for quality oriented software development best practices. You will be responsible for both front-end web UI and web application development.
Our office is located in Woodland Hills, CA - LOCAL candidates or candidates who are willing to relocate are preferred. This is a full time, ON-SITE position.
Desired Skills & Experience
• 2+ years experience building, testing and deploying web applications & user-interfaces in a team environment
. Strong knowledge of OOP and MVC frameworks
• Expertise working in a LAMP & open-source environment
• Deep knowledge & experience with PHP
. Experience with large MySQL dataset
• Front-end web UI & web application development
• Analyze requirements, architect & design solutions
• Write, test, integrate & document software that meets business needs.
• Analyze, troubleshoot & fix bugs & other problems, working with QA & Support as necessary
• Collaborate with the team to meet defined goals & provide ideas & initiative in the improvement of the processes & tools used
Other Desired Qualifications:
• Experience developing custom frameworks
• Experience using the Zend or Symfony framework
• Other relational databases (and NoSQL databases)
• Lean/Agile software development methods & practices
• Experience building applications that use REST based web services
• Knowledge of cross-browser/cross-platform compatibility
• Experience with version control systems (particularly distributed models including Mercurial & Git)
• Experience unit testing, automation, continuous integration & low-dependency architectures
Benefits: Convoso offers Health and Dental Insurance, 401 K, Gym Membership Reimbursement and other benefits.
Convoso is the world's first "gamified," browser-based contact-center software in the cloud. Convoso's gamification feature utilizes game-like mechanics to incentivize and reward agents. This innovative application ultimately empowers admins and agents. Enhancing agent experience, retention, streamlines agent training, and ultimately increases business ROI. Coupled with our powerful line of results and productivity-driven features, our product's full suite of capabilities will help relieve any and all of your contact center's pain points. Founded in 2006, Convoso is a privately held software company based in Woodland Hills, CA and has been honored as an Inc. 5000 software company.
Please submit your resume now!
Woodland Hills, CA
Tue, 20 Jun 2017 08:48:34 PDT