Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit? Are you energized by a commission based opportunity with unlimited earning potential? Are you seeking a change? Are you a Sales Manager? Here's your next great career opportunity!
We are a perennial multiple line Financial Services and Insurance company leading agency. Our agency has ranked in the top 10% of all agencies for over a decade. Our agents in our agency are consistently top producers. 2015 was our banner year. Finishing the year as the overall #1 Agency and the #1 Agency in Life and Annuity production. These rankings were achieved by having the overall #1, 2 and 4 Producers in the company and the #1, 2 and 3 Life Producers in the company. This has not been a rare occurrence.
We are seeking a Professional Sales Manager with a proven successful track record in Sales and Management. The right candidate will be the successor to the current thriving Multiple Line General Agent of 34 years. You will be mentored directly by the current manager to learn our culture, markets and marketing opportunities, selling strategies, products, procedures and systems.
As a Sales Manager you will be contracted as an Independent Contractor representing American National Insurance and its family of companies. As a Sales Manager you will be recruiting individuals to a sales career in insurance and financial services. Once recruited, you will be responsible for the training and development of these individuals. Your qualified recruits will be hired as an agency intern for a 3 month internship paid by the company. Upon successful completion they will be offered a fulltime contract within your organization.
- Solicit New Recruits
- Conduct Product and Sales training
- Assist in Agent Development
- Train to Cross Sell and/or Up Sell Products.
- Train to Sell by consultation and education
- Stay current with our evolving industry, market and product changes
- Develop your recruits into successful Agents and Financial Advisors
- Minimum of 5 years of previous experience in Financial Services industry
- Minimum of 5 years of proven successful sales experience in the Financial Services industry
- Working knowledge of Social Security, Taxes, Employee Benefits and Retirement Income Planning
- Demonstrate leadership/management skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of individual and Business to Business markets
- Understanding of marketing and what appeals to prospects
- General Life and P&C License
- Securities License is a plus but not required
Successful Candidates should also possess the following traits
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Solid interpersonal, relationship and influence skills
- Exceptional personal communication skills including listening, speaking and writing
- Ability to train effectively to achieve exceptional results
- The drive to exceed aggressive sales and recruiting goals
- Solid sales presentation skills and the ability to close a sale
- The capability to recruit quality agents
- The initiative and ability to prospect and build a sales pipeline
- The ability to work with a diverse sale force as well as company representatives
- The capability to work a flexible schedule that may include weekday, evenings and weekend hours
Local candidates only or be willing to self relocate within a reasonable distance to the North Texas area.
American National prides itself on the quality of its Producers and such candidates who go through the internship will be required to successfully pass an extensive credit history check as well as a criminal background check.
We are a financial services company that has consistently been in the top 10 agencies within the company for more than a decade. We were the number one agency in the company in 2011. We have had top individual performers every year for the last 15 years. The number one agent in the company has come from this agency 4 out of the last 7 years. We offer all lines of insurance and financial products. We work with individuals and small businesses to protect what they value most and assist them with strategies to help build a comfortable retirement. We represent highly rated companies with a long history of quality products, outstanding customer service and unparalleled support for those who sell and service their products.
Tue, 20 Jun 2017 09:46:27 PDT