Web Designer and SEO Coordinator
Web Designer and SEO Coordinator
Quality Business Solutions, located in Parkville, is looking for a customer-oriented Web Designer who is also proficient with SEO practices. This position will not only be responsible for all QBS Internet presences, but also those of our corporate customers that have contracted us to create and maintain their websites. The ideal candidate will have at least three years of demonstrated experience with the following:
-- CMS systems (especially WordPress)
-- Use of color, flow, balance and spacing
-- SEO practices
In addition, the ideal candidate will possess:
-- Strong creative skills
-- Self-motivation and initiative
-- Proven attendance record
-- Attention to detail
-- Team-centric work approach
-- Outgoing personality (for reaching out to prospective customers and scheduling meetings with them)
- Possesses and uses knowledge of graphic design, popular website creation applications and SEO practices.
- Creates databases for use with sites created in WordPress, Drupal, Joomla and other CMS systems.
- Creates and maintains the aesthetics, content and functionality of QBS and customer websites.
- Develops site navigation by categorizing content; funneling traffic through content.
- Protects site by designing and installing security precautions.
- Designs website layouts according to current digital content standards and practices.
- Creates drafts of written and graphics content for management team's review.
- Posts content after management team approval.
- Incorporates multimedia components to ensure visitors to QBS and customer websites are able to access clear and current information about the products and services they are viewing.
- Maintains records of QBS and customer domain and web hosting accounts.
- Establish and implement performance indicators for SEO that everyone understands and which complement overall marketing and business objectives.
- Ensure that all QBS and customer websites and internet properties have been technically optimized to attract and engage those visitors that closely match the agreed profile of the target audience.
- Create and maintain relationships with marketing vendors to maximize website visitor interactions that build ranking, profile and traffic.
- Collects, analyzes and summarizes website data and trends and provides information to management team.
- Work with the sales team to ensure they are knowledgeable of all website offerings and services.
- During periods of downtime with website-related work, pitch in as requested to assist administration department.
QBS offers a competitive salary commensurate with skill, experience and initiative, a pleasant work environment, free parking, and a great team atmosphere. After 60 days medical, dental, vision and life insurance are available, as well as a 401K plan and vacation.
Since 1984, The founder of Quality Business Solutions (QBS) has been a respected and valued business partner to thousands of Maryland businesses. Committed to delivering high-quality products and personal service to our customers, QBS believes that keeping our customers 100% satisfied is the only way business should be done, and the only way customers should accept.
Headquartered in Towson, Md., QBS is a family-owned business that seeks and recruits the best sales, service and administrative people in the industry. Our sales staff is highly-knowledgeable of our products and conducts in-depth Document Flow Analysis with our customers to ensure the solutions offered to them will be of maximum operational and economical benefit.
Our service department is comprised of continually-trained technicians with an average experience term of 25 years per tech.
Our IT department is staffed by MCSE- and A+-certified technicians. It
Because office technology represents a significant investment, it
Sat, 17 Jun 2017 09:35:34 PDT