Embedded Software Engineer
Design, develop, operate and maintain software components and computing systems software to be applied to and integrated with engineering, scientific and manufacturing requirements.
You will develop real time embedded systems involving software for digital signal processing, electronic warfare, and control and display components, interface with customers, suppliers, application users and other technical and support staff.
You will participate in the full life cycle of most projects (embedded development, analyzing requirements to integration).
- Must experience with UML.
- Must have embedded development with C++.
- Experience with real time operating systems, VxWorks specifically.
- VxWorks or similar embedded OS experience.
- 7+ years working with C++.
- 10+ years' experience in software development.
- UML design experience.
- Signal Processing (DSP) background a plus.
- Electronic Warfare and Radar experience is a plus.
- Rhapsody experience a plus.
- Doors and MKS experience a plus.
- Capable of working on both high and low level software.
- Self-starter is a MUST - capable of digging in with little direction/oversight.
- You MUST be a U.S. citizen and able to obtain Secret security clearance.
- The versatility to contribute at all development phases, from upfront architectural design to backend implementation and integration.
- Willingness to work on all lifecycle activities, including hands on testing in the integration lab.
- Strong self-motivation and initiative.
- Ability to work on both high and low level software.
- Familiarity with radar systems or the electronic warfare domain is preferred.
A bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering. Employees often have advanced degrees in field of specialization.
Contact: Fran Gatto: 610-888-7900
HEPCO is an Engineering, IT, Telecommunications and Executive staffing company that works on both contract and permanent assignments. Whether you are a talented professional who would like to explore new opportunities, or a manager in need of additional support, you can count on HEPCO to provide you with world class customer service. HEPCO is committed to building long term relationships with both our clients and the professionals we place on specific client assignments.
Tue, 20 Jun 2017 12:02:26 PDT