Assistant Clinical Professor, Business Analytics and/or Statistics
Drexel University was founded in Philadelphia in 1891 to provide educational opportunities for women and men of all backgrounds. Now, as a comprehensive research university with over 26,000 students across its 15 colleges and schools, Drexel’s strength in co-operative education, experiential learning, and translational research provides its students and faculty with excellent opportunities for career success. Known for innovation and dramatic growth, Drexel has earned top rankings from U.S. News & World Report, appearing among its Top 100 National Universities for the past seven years and on its Best Colleges list for the past 11 years.
Position Title: Assistant Clinical Professor, Business Analytics and/or Statistics
Decision Sciences and Management Information Systems at Drexel University invites applications and nominations for a clinical (non-tenure track) faculty position at the assistant or associate professor level in the fields of Business Analytics and/or Statistics beginning September 2017. This is a full time position. The LeBow College of Business is especially interested in qualified candidates who can contribute to the diversity and excellence of the academic community.
- Full time faculty member is required to teach at least 3 out of 4 quarters per year.
- Teaching requirement will mostly consist of statistics and programing courses required at the undergraduate, Masters, and MBA levels, with face-to-face, online, and hybrid delivery options.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Candidates must demonstrate evidence of teaching excellence, and be able to teach at the undergraduate and MBA levels.
- Candidates holding a Ph.D. or expecting Ph.D. degree in Business Analytics, Applied Statistics, Operations Research, Operations Management, Industrial Engineering, or a related area will be given preference.
- Candidates will be considered for their ability to teach at the undergraduate, MBA and MS levels.
Supplemental Posting Information:
Drexel University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, welcomes individuals from diverse backgrounds and perspectives, and believes that an inclusive and respectful environment enriches the University community and the educational and employment experience of its members. The University prohibits discrimination against individuals on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, status as a veteran or special disabled veteran, gender identity or expression, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions and any other prohibited characteristic. Please visit our website to view all University Policies and Workplace Postings.
Background investigations are required for all new hires as a condition of employment, after the job offer is made. Employment may not begin until the University accepts the results of the background investigation.
All applicants must apply online through DrexelJobs to be considered.
Interested, qualified candidates may apply online at: www.drexeljobs.com/applicants/Central?quickFind=82303, or visit www.drexeljobs.com and search for Assistant Clinical Professor, Business Analytics and/or Statistics. The requisition number is 8281.
For more information about Drexel University, please visit www.drexel.edu.