8AM - 5PM
$48,800 - $72,500
This position provides critical executive level support to the Director, Assistant Director and professional Audit Staff on a wide range of issues, programs, projects, reports, databases and other matters relating to Audit & Advisory Services. Utilizing a variety of reporting tools and exercising professional judgment, the position will collect, compile, synthesize data; perform analysis with respect to data quality; and seek to enhance the functionality of the reporting systems for Audit & Advisory Services. This position is responsible for the office budget, finance and reconciliation of the General Ledger.
Demonstrated skill in working independently and following through on assignments with minimal direction.
Skill in prioritizing assignments to complete work in a timely and accurate manner under deadline pressures, interruptions, and competing priorities and requirements.
Gathers, organizes and performs analysis for moderately complex audit assignments.
Skill in researching and analyzing information, problems, practices or procedures to define problems or objectives, identify solutions, and independently act on resolution.
Demonstrated skill in establishing and maintaining collegial and effective working relationships. Excellent written and verbal skills. Demonstrated ability and skill in writing concise, logical, grammatically correct analytical and narrative reports.
Ability to maintain confidentiality in all office matters.
Skills to gather, organize, and complete analysis for intermediate audit assignments.
Intermediate knowledge of the audit function and audit assignments.
Sound interpersonal and communication skills to present sensitive information with diplomacy and in a clear and concise manner.
Working knowledge of University budget/financial account structure, processes, documents and systems. Knowledge of UCR administrative, financial, and budgetary policies and procedures.
Working knowledge of campus/University organization.
Working knowledge of auditing principles, procedures, and standards.
Proficiency using personal computer applications including spreadsheet, word processing, presentation, and database.
Demonstrated knowledge and usage of UCR's financial and payroll systems.
In the Heart of Inland Southern California, UC Riverside is located on nearly 1,200 acres near Box Springs Mountain in Southern California; the park-like campus provides convenient access to the vibrant and growing Inland region. The campus is a living laboratory for the exploration of issues critical to growing communities'air, water, energy, transportation, politics, the arts, history and culture. UCR gives every student, faculty and staff member the resources to explore, engage, imagine and excel.
UC Riverside is recognized as one of the most ethnically diverse research universities in the country boasting several key rankings of which we are extremely proud.
- Washington Monthly (August 2016) ranked UC Riverside 12th in the nation in its annual University and College Survey. \
- Education Trust placed UC Riverside 9th in the nation for closing the graduation gap between black and white students by 1.7 percentage points.
- In QS World University Rankings 2016/2017, UC Riverside's Department of Philosophy is #1 in the world for the frequency with which published papers are cited by other philosophers.
- U.S. News and World Report Survey (September 2016) ranked UC Riverside 118th overall; earns "Great Schools, Great Prices."
- Shanghai Jiao Tong University (August 2016) Academic Ranking of World Universities ranked UC Riverside among the top 151 to 200 institutions. This survey bills itself as "the most trustworthy precursor of global rankings of the world's top 500 universities."
- U.S. News and World Report's Best Graduate Schools (2016) including:
- Graduate School of Education - 62nd among ranked schools
- Bourns College of Engineering - 71st among ranked schools
For information about our generous employee benefits package, visit: Employee Benefits Overview