Lead Front End Developer
Come join a highly skilled software team in delivering a first of its kind 4G LTE M2M / IoT SaaS cloud solution with the leading 4G LTE wireless carriers in the United States and Japan. Our commercially proven M2M / IoT Software Platform and Smart Energy Applications will soon be commercially launched by our strategic partners... and you will play a large role in its success!
As a member of our user interface team, your primary job responsibilities include close collaboration with product management, UX designers and backend developers on the design, development, testing and deployment of our next generation applications, as well as the enhancement of our existing applications.
Our ideal candidate:
- Experience working with web applications that serve dynamic pages with HTML5 and CSS3.
- Embraces a Test Driven Development methodology utilizing frameworks/tools such as QUnit, Selenium, PHPUnit, SoapUI, Mocha
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming and frameworks such as Zend
- Experience analyzing and tuning web application performance
- Experience with web application security
- Embraces open standards and thrives to provide a rich cross-platform user experience
- Experience working with both RESTful and SOAP APIs
- Good knowledge of source control tools as such as git and svn
- Comfortable working with Linux (Ubuntu/Red Hat), VMs and Docker
- Demonstrates initiative to continuously improve product design and implementation
Global leader in advanced Machine-to-Machine / Internet of Things platform and application software.
San Francisco, CA
Mon, 19 Jun 2017 20:59:29 PDT